About the job
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and most exciting Financial Planning and Accountancy firms. They are committed to nurturing exceptional talent and helping ambitious people achieve their goals. They are looking for team players who want to take control of their career.
With four established offices across the West Country in Wells, Chippenham, Exeter and Yeovil and c300 highly trained and qualified staff offering service to over 5000+ clients at the highest level, they are truly a group of financial experts, fuelling ambitious individuals and companies across the South West.
They value their people highly and offer a variety of rewards and benefits. They are now looking for Financial Services experienced Client Managers to support to the Financial Planning Team working from their Wells or Yeovil office's.
The overall purpose of this role is to provide technical support and workflow management to the Financial Planning team to ensure that client needs are met within regulatory standards. This will include, but not limited to, ensuring workflow is allocated to appropriate teams, preparations for client meetings and drafting written communications to clients.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Maintain the accuracy of client data to assist in the on-going management of data, to ensure that the client records are accurate and consistent
• Research and analyses client situations, construct suitable solutions in conjunction with the Financial Planner
• Evaluate existing financial plan in line with clients objectives, ensuring continues monitoring and highlight any shortfall
• Ensure all communications to clients and third parties adhere to both external regulation and internal policies and procedures leading to an efficient, consistent approach across the business
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients in an efficient and professional manner and ensure a high level of service is provided.
In return, there is a highly competitive starting salary of c £23,500 + with 25 days holiday. This is exclusive of Bank Holidays which this year is an additional 9 days. People can also buy an extra 5 days of leave if they wish. You will also get our birthday off should it fall on a working day.
For ambitious applicants, there is the potential to move into Paraplanning and Advice.
Pension, Access to Perks at Work & Death in service at 4x salary
They are a very social bunch. Each office has an office head and a social committee who are given a budget to spend on such things. There are lots of other things in the office too such as bake offs etc. If you work in Wells for example you probably cannot go more than a fortnight without there being access to some sort of social event.
This role requires working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning / equivalent competency along with 3 years’ experience in a financial planning environment
• Ability to analyse client data and preparing cash flow analyses
• Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
• Good numeracy and reasoning skills • Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• High degree of organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
• IT literate (Microsoft office) and ideally previous experience of Financial Services back office systems
From £23,500 to £25,000 per annum, excellent benefits package
Financial Careers Ltd is recognised as one of the Financial Services industry’s fastest-growing recruitment agencies. With nationwide coverage, we have the capacity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. We are dedicated to providing you with sound career advice, finding solutions and solving recruitment problems.