IFA Administrator - Top 100 IFA
About the job
Our client is one of the UK’s largest, independently owned, corporate solutions and wealth management consultancies. They are a top 100 IFA firm and are passionate about the service they provide and build long-term relationships with their clients.
They now have an urgent requirement for an experienced IFA Administrator to join them in their London office.
To provide administrative support to one or more financial advisers, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Salary and Benefits
• Salary from £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Contributory pension scheme
• Group Private Medical Insurance
• Group Death in Service
• Group Permanent Health Insurance
• Group Critical Illness
• Group Medicash Scheme
• Interest-free season ticket loan
If you are an experienced IFA/Wealth Management Administrator please send your CV today.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Previous experience in an adviser support role within an IFA firm
• Previous experience of processing business on wrap platforms
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
• Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
• A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work
• Ability to work accurately and in accordance with procedures
• Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines
• Experience of using provider platforms and product provider extranet sites
• Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent
• Previous use of the Time4Advice (Curo) back-office system
• Experience of working for a discretionary fund manager
• Progression towards Diploma qualification
£27,000 - £33,000 per annum, negotiable
Financial Careers Ltd is recognised as one of the Financial Services industry’s fastest-growing recruitment agencies. With nationwide coverage, we have the capacity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. We are dedicated to providing you with sound career advice, finding solutions and solving recruitment problems.
We specialise in recruiting for the Financial Services industry and cover a wide range of roles and skillsets. Including, but not limited, to Financial, Mortgage Advisers, Paraplanners, Administration, Sales, Executive Support, Marketing, Operations, Compliance, Pensions, Employee Benefits, Business Development, IT, Digital, Project Management, and Business Transformation.
We cover permanent, contract and interim positions. Whether you are a client or a candidate, we pride ourselves on being honest, realistic and straightforward to deal with.
All of our consultants have many years of recruitment experience and excellent knowledge of the UK Financial Services industry. Please get in contact with us today.