About the job
Our client, a small, successful, prestigious and growing IFA practice with a great reputation for giving a first-class service to its client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team.
Their adviser teams help a broad range of individual and corporate clients to understand and achieve their most important financial, pension and insurance planning needs and investment objectives. This role will be assisting the advisers in the private client work.
• Offering paraplanning support to the firm’s advisers
• Research including Use of FE Analytics and various investment research houses as well as the providers themselves to gather information
• Suitability reports
• Dealing with pension, investment and protection business for a client portfolio, including HNW
• Liaising with clients, providers and third parties
• Keeping the back-office system information up to date
• Supporting the adviser with technical support
• Receiving administration support
• Prioritising workload
• Concise, thoughtful and accurate communication with clients, within the team and with providers
• To investigate, source and provide information requested as accurately as possible within a reasonable timescale as the request dictates
• Other general tasks as required from time to time to assist with the provision of support to a consultant and servicing to a client
• All staff will be expected to be flexible and willing to carry out any jobs needing to be done within the company.
· A team player
· Organised and efficient
· Confident communicator, able to liaise well at all levels
· Previous paraplanning experience is essential
· CII Diploma qualified (or equivalent)
· Solid IFA industry experience
· Excellent knowledge of all pension products, and experience of pension transfers
· Good knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
· Report writing experience
· Good technical knowledge
Financial Careers Ltd is recognised as one of the Financial Services industry’s fastest-growing recruitment agencies. With nationwide coverage, we have the capacity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. We are dedicated to providing you with sound career advice, finding solutions and solving recruitment problems.
We specialise in recruiting for the Financial Services industry and cover a wide range of roles and skillsets. Including, but not limited, to Financial, Mortgage Advisers, Paraplanners, Administration, Sales, Executive Support, Marketing, Operations, Compliance, Pensions, Employee Benefits, Business Development, IT, Digital, Project Management, and Business Transformation.
We cover permanent, contract and interim positions. Whether you are a client or a candidate, we pride ourselves on being honest, realistic and straightforward to deal with.
All of our consultants have many years of recruitment experience and excellent knowledge of the UK Financial Services industry. Please get in contact with us today.