Personal Client Administrator - Award-Winning IFA Firm
About the job
Our client is a multi award-winning IFA firm that specialises in providing both personal and corporate financial advice to business owners and other individuals of high net worth.
Its advisers combine an excellent working knowledge of all areas of advice with their own personal specialism. Under the one roof, they offer a comprehensive range of services - investment, mortgage planning, employee benefit schemes and wealth management. They now have an urgent requirement for a Personal client Administrator to assist with all aspects of personal client administration to include new and existing clients.
DUTIES OF ROLE
- Dealing with all aspects of personal client administration to include new and existing clients
- Providing support to administration manager with administration functions
- Committed to administrative best practice and proactively finding new ways to achieve this
- Provide an effective and efficient administration service to personal client consultants and their clients
- Preparing documentation for client meetings
- Processing new business application forms and proactively tracking new business
- Producing accurate and timely client schedules using Intelligent Office
- Recordkeeping, both system and paper-based, obtaining and recording client plan details ensuring accuracy at all times
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and providers as required
- Adhering to and understanding compliance and ensuring that all relevant paperwork is in place
In return there is an excellent package with a salary of c £28-35,000 DOE. If you meet the above criteria please do send us your CV.
A sound knowledge of all types of investment vehicles, pensions and insurance products
Computer literate and experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Competent using Intelligent Office
Excellent organisation and administration skills
Minimum of 1 years experience working within a similar role within and IFA
Able to communicate on all levels
Committed approach to professional development
Committed approach to work
Highly organised and focused on attention to detail
Good interpersonal skills, team player and supportive of others
Professional attitude and experience in client relationships
Ability to take ownership of client queries and deliver on promises
Ability to assist in the implementation of procedures and projects
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum, negotiable
Financial Careers Ltd is recognised as one of the Financial Services industry’s fastest-growing recruitment agencies. With nationwide coverage, we have the capacity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. We are dedicated to providing you with sound career advice, finding solutions and solving recruitment problems.
We specialise in recruiting for the Financial Services industry and cover a wide range of roles and skillsets. Including, but not limited, to Financial, Mortgage Advisers, Paraplanners, Administration, Sales, Executive Support, Marketing, Operations, Compliance, Pensions, Employee Benefits, Business Development, IT, Digital, Project Management, and Business Transformation.
We cover permanent, contract and interim positions. Whether you are a client or a candidate, we pride ourselves on being honest, realistic and straightforward to deal with.
All of our consultants have many years of recruitment experience and excellent knowledge of the UK Financial Services industry. Please get in contact with us today.