Private Banking Product Manager
About the job
Product Manager (Change Management), Professional Services
Our client is a highly respected niche private bank. They are now seeking to bring in an experienced Product Manager to join their Product and Professional services team.
They are looking for a self-starter with Product Management experience of leading and developing, but also with a proven track record of efficient Change Management/implementation.
Purpose of the role:
Design, develop and enhance the Professional Services offering.
Provide support to customer-facing colleagues to track, record and onboard new Professional Services Business.
Working with Professional Services Executive, assist with the following:
- Product design – development of Professional Services offering to anticipate / respond to customer and market demand.
- Assist with pricing strategy – help to develop and implement pricing strategies for new and existing services aligned with and in support of bank strategies.
- Product performance – Assist Professional Services Executive overseeing the performance of new business, tracking and responding to performance trends.
- Help maintain and develop appropriate MI to support performance management.
- End-to-end process management – working with all contributors to the value change to manage the underlying processes that support the product delivery.
- Assist Professional Services Executive to manage relationships with all parties including third parties.
- Compliance of products – with the support of the compliance and legal teams, ensure that the products meet all regulatory and scheme standards and are within the internally set risk appetite.
- Work closely with other departments to implement changes to the design of amendments to the end-to-end processes of products.
- Assist with the collation of feedback and input from customers and other departments on product strategy and cultivate ways to improve product penetration.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary of c £60-65+ DOE with c 12-15% bonus. In addition, there is 20% NCP, life ins, healthcare, and 25 days holiday + other benefits.
Whilst the office is London-based our client is able to consider candidates who can commute or stay in London for periods of time in the week combined with some home working. If you are looking for a new challenge and fit the criteria for this role we would like to hear from you.
The value you will add to our customers:
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all types of stakeholders and have training the ability to challenge existing processes.
Help deliver market leading Professional Services offering including the Master Charitable Trust, private trust administration, estate administration and Will drafting.
What you will bring to the role:
Experience managing financial products and processes (ideally Professional Services experience).
Willingness to challenge existing practices.
Knowledge of Professional Services / financial products and related industry and regulatory developments.
Have excellent communication skills and gravitas to operate credibly.
Self-motivated individual with a “can do” attitude and ability to energise others.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Strategic interest and vision.
Outcome drive and willingness to own improvements.
Necessary experience or qualifications:
Must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A-C or equivalent qualification.
Must have a minimum of 2 A-Levels grade A-D or equivalent qualification.
Planning and organisational ability.
IT literate -Word, outlook, excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of 365 CRM, CCH and Benefactor beneficial.
From £60,000 to £70,000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits package
Financial Careers Ltd is recognised as one of the Financial Services industry’s fastest-growing recruitment agencies. With nationwide coverage, we have the capacity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. We are dedicated to providing you with sound career advice, finding solutions and solving recruitment problems.
We specialise in recruiting for the Financial Services industry and cover a wide range of roles and skillsets. Including, but not limited, to Financial, Mortgage Advisers, Paraplanners, Administration, Sales, Executive Support, Marketing, Operations, Compliance, Pensions, Employee Benefits, Business Development, IT, Digital, Project Management, and Business Transformation.
We cover permanent, contract and interim positions. Whether you are a client or a candidate, we pride ourselves on being honest, realistic and straightforward to deal with.
All of our consultants have many years of recruitment experience and excellent knowledge of the UK Financial Services industry.